Thursday, November 29, 2007

you're welcome .



-Lately i had a problem with the original Design llama mail box, so i updated it , you can now click on the link -contact us- and send us some tips, images, contributions,project,request,questions or congratulations.

I started this blog to bookmark all the stuff i loved on the web ( so i could access it from everywhere through a simple image ) , and it quickly became a tool to share all those stuff with you guys, now it's time for you to share with me, or at least to give me feedback. hehehe . no worries i'll keep on posting stuff by myself .
Hope you like this blog ,I appreciate to have more comments by post lately, keep on doing it, it make me smile :)

ben

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the picture
and LOVE U...

benko said...

well , thank you.